Shipping & Returns
- In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied, please return your item(s) to us, in resalable condition, in the original manufacturer packaging (if available). Please include your receipt (or a copy) and your daytime contact information.
- Merchandise may be exchanged or returned for a credit within 30 days of your purchase.
- Shipping and handling fees will not be refunded.
- Any other refunds will be issued within 14 days.
- Restocking fee for normal stock items: 10-15%
- Restocking fee for special ordered items and steel channel: 25%
- All returns need to have an RGA number. Please email and/or call us for an RGA #.
- For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Most orders are shipped within 24hours of the order being placed.
- Tool repair parts will ship within 48 hours.
- Orders with UPS Priority Shipping can ship the same day if placed before 3:00pm.
- Shipping charges are calculated by the shipping zip code and the item weight. If the item needs to be shipped today, please call. Our sales reps can expedite shipping.
- Our database does not have ALL the weights for items in it. Please use the shipping figure as a "best guess" estimate. If it is significantly more, we will call and/or email you.
- Items that require shipping via truck may not necessarily ship the same day that they are placed, regardless of order entry time.
- We no longer ship on UPS/Fedex Collect Accounts.
- UPS: Shipping estimates are fairly accurate for domestic shipping. International orders will often be charged additional tariffs and duties.
- You will be contacted regarding international shipments.
- Please make sure your shipping address is correct!
- You will be charged an additional $5-10 if UPS or the USPS determines that your address is incorrect.
- USPS: Most shipments are trackable. Parcel post is not. USPS is the preferred method for international shipments. We do NOT ship via parcel post or standard envelopes. USPS Priority only.